Why did my ex-boyfriend block me?

He broke up with me five years ago.

He was pretty much awful to me for most of that time, but we'd occasionally reconcile and hook up. He never wanted to commit, so eventually I moved on and have been dating someone else.

The most recent time we spoke, he was angry at me for un-friending him on social media and made a comment about me having a boyfriend, he insulted me and he left. The next day, he started dating this girl.

We hadn't talked in two months when she accidentally liked a photo on my Instagram, then unliked it. She's viewed my LinkedIn and my Twitter. I tried to tell a mutual friend about it, they blamed it on me. My only crime is that I was indecisive about blocking her.

2 weeks later, he blocked me and hasn't unblocked me since. It's been 3 months.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't care, he's your ex-boyfriend for a reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares? It's just unnecessary drama that you don't need in your life. Move on.