He needs to end things with her?

I live with (in dorms) & am friends with the guy I like.
We flirted for the first few weeks and he got with me when he broke up from his relationship that is constantly on the rocks, but got back with her the next day.
Last week he was flirting again MAJORLY! He slapped my arse, pushed himself against me & pulled me in, having that intense moment you get before you kiss.
He went away for the weekend, came back & now his relationship 'seems' fine & he has stopped flirting.
His girlfriend is HORRIBLE to him & I want to flirt with him because it's fun. What do I do?

DONT ANSWER IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY HOW WRONG IM BEING. HE IS CONTANTLY UPSET OR ANGRY WITH HER & IM NOT GOING TO GET WITH HIM WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• Don't let him treat you like that! You're not some conveniently placed distraction for whenever he's not getting along with his gf. I think you've been awesome with him so far but it's time to lay down the law. As long as he's dating someone other than you he needs to keep hands feet and other objects to himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're the rebound. You should want more than just flirting. You seem jealous which means you may like him more than he likes you. Kick his ass to the curve bc he doesn't respect you!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes