He needs to end things with her?

I live with (in dorms) & am friends with the guy I like.
We flirted for the first few weeks and he got with me when he broke up from his relationship that is constantly on the rocks, but got back with her the next day.
Last week he was flirting again MAJORLY! He slapped my arse, pushed himself against me & pulled me in, having that intense moment you get before you kiss.
He went away for the weekend, came back & now his relationship 'seems' fine & he has stopped flirting.
His girlfriend is HORRIBLE to him & I want to flirt with him because it's fun. What do I do?

DONT ANSWER IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY HOW WRONG IM BEING. HE IS CONTANTLY UPSET OR ANGRY WITH HER & IM NOT GOING TO GET WITH HIM WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER.

20