Guys, need good honest mature advice?

Your totally head over heels for a girl so inlove with her she ticks all the boxes. You have a argument because she went through ur fne .you end the relationship ! Do you just need time to cool down? What would you want her to do ?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I cannot buy that is all there is to the story. there has to be more.
    There shouldn't be anything on his phone that is so secret that he has to hide it from the woman he loves.
    At the same time, you have no reason to ever touch his phone without permission.
    I was guilty of this and my ex wife and I had a big blow up. I realize I should not have touched her phone. Of course I found out later she was cheating so that was the reason she didn't want anyone in it.
    I have no problem handing my phone to my girlfriend to look at anytime. she has never asked, but I would
    but it is a matter of boundaries.
    But if that truly is the only issue, then once he cools down you need to talk through things and they should be fine.
    but honestly it is not something that , if everything else in the relationship is really OK, that you break up over.
    so either things are worse then you think. or you not giving us all the details.

• Honestly we have a awsome relationship totally inlove with eachother. We don't have these blow up arguments all the time we are jus a normal couple. I've text tonight after a week and just said I hope he was ok he Tb straight away said ok and I hope u are I did be honet and say I wasn't and he wrote don't. Xxx