Should I give him up?

I haven't met my bf for 4 months, he never contact me first but only reply. He treated me so good, I don't know what's wrong with myself. But when I almost give up he seem still wanna keep going on, he always busy for his work and temper change very fast, but he said he will come back...but now I feel lost. Should I give up waiting?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I think you should move on. 4 months between seeing your boyfriend is too long.

He's just playing the less is more game. I know cause I've done it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• What does he do for work? and how far apart are you from each other?

0|0
    0|0
  • betetr not,... i guess he's busy with work but STILL wants u basically

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Let him go if he was interested he would contact you first already sometimes you guys have not even met so how do you really truly know who you're communicating with? You don't. My advice to you is to tell him that as lovers you guys need to separate for the better but as friends keeping touch. Can you see this going anywhere to something more
    Official than what it is now? If not let it go. Don't go hungry for your happiness just because he throws tantrums when you try and break things off. Trust me I was in your shoes for 3 years thought he was the love of my life but I realized it was no way to be in a relationship, seperated for long periods at a time, so one day I finally let go and to be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought were actually still friends 4 years later so you can do it :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes