My boyfriend just broke up with me because he thinks I did something I didn't do and other people say I did do it, What do I do?

Girls who hate me told my boyfriend i did something that i didn't, so he broke up with me because he didn't believe me.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• A. That sucks balls.
    B. A relationship is built on trust. You did nothing to break that trust, but he did. I'm so sorry you got hurt, but it's probably best. You deserve a hell of a lot more than to be cast aside because he has issues he's not willing to face.
    C. Keep your head up. If anyone asks, you didn't do it, but frankly, it's not your job to convince people you're innocent. You know it, fuck them. Anyone who decides to take this rumor and run aren't worth your time.
    D. *hugs*

• Thank you guys so much but he was my first kiss and broke my heart and i'm really torn up about. what do i do?

• Grab yourself a friend and ice cream and whatever the hell makes you feel better. (For me, it's zombie movies. For another friend, it's Jane Austen) Then you bitch and cry that shit out. Then you dust yourself off and move on - that's the hard part. You'll totally need to rinse and repeat the process, but try not to let yourself get wrapped in that toxic endless cycle of thoughts. Seriously, if every time you start wondering 'why would he do this to me?' you need to start listing all the pokemon you know, do it. Learn the countries of the world song from Animaniacs. You'll still think about it plenty, I promise, but by breaking yourself out whenever you can, you keep from letting it take over your life. Give yourself a week to be a bum, then make sure you're on top of everything - classes, working out, etc. Get a new hobby if there's one you can find. Keep busy and you'll be amazed how much easier things get - in time, I'm sorry to say. It's not a snap and you're done process.

What Guys Said 3

• Gosh girls can be so jealous and vicious to each other sometimes. No offence intended. Have you ever done anything in the past to make him feel like he can't trust you because if you have not done anything wrong in the past he should have more trust in you than that.

• no i haven't done anything to him, my ex friend used to go out with him and wanted him back so she tried to break us up so stfu

• I was actually agreeing with you

• All I was going to say to you was that if you have given him no reason to not trust you, which you haven't then he has trust issues and it is him with the issue and not your fault. That was what I was going to say.

• Let him know damn straight exactly how you feel, as plainly and directly as possible without leaving anything out. You might have to think about it for a while but regardless of how he reacts afterwards, you should find it a lot easier to move on knowing exactly where you stand with him emotionally speaking.

• That's messed up. You might have to choke a bitch?

• thank you lol. im just really upset because he doesn't believe me. i don't know what happened?

• That shit happens all of the time. Don't worry karma will fuck those girls over with std s.

What Girls Said 2

• did he hear you out, were there any real "evidence" or did he just take their word for it. because if not then you had bitchy friends and a bitchy boyfriend.

• well that's a sign he doesn't trust you enough...