GAGers how would you react if your bf/gr had a gun? Would it be a major reason for break-up?

Say u discover (accidentally always) that yer bf/gf has a gun hidden in some wardrobe of his/her house.

Would this be a reason 4 brek-up 2 u?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao. Considering I have a bow in my closet, & my brother has a gun in his,(storage purposes) and we have more things like that in my house, no, it would not be a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like that you own a cross bow.
      Not as easy as most people think.
      UPS!!!

• Show All
    • @Littlett25 Too bad :( I don't think I'll have one so soon.

• Thanks for MHO

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Nah I'd be OK With it. I would own a gun too if I could for safety.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well guns are pretty fucking illegal here, so I can't see what he would be doing with it in the first place. I wouldn't break up with him, not unless he had mental issues, but in that case I'd be gone, maniacs with a guns never lead to anything good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd kind of be expected, I just assume everyone has at least one firearm in their house.

1|0
    1|0
    • really? it's not legal everywhere basically

• Not including everyone outside the states, because we will go to jail, like forever, for possession of firearms.

• As long as he knows how to use it responsibly it wouldn't be a problem for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of my dates actually own hand guns and fire them into the sky at parties.

I was initially scared but then get too swept up in them to really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't make any difference. I own 2 of them myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I found out my boyfriend had a gun, it would not be a deal breaker because if I'm with someone then I trust them. So there's no reason to worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I don't remember giving him my cosplay stuff"

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be kind of worried cause what if someone shoots me or something

0|0
    0|0
  • nooo, I want to learn shoot myself and having a boyfriend that can give your tips would be great :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it wouldn't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Nah, whatever. I'm not a huge gun guy, but I'd understand why a 110 lb girl would feel safer. If I was a girl and it was my boyfriend though, I'd be a little turned off and wonder why he feels incapable of defending himself with his hands like a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably ask her to let me shoot a little :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I woulnd't care at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her ability/storage situation with said firearm and not worry if she seems capable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a deal break and I find that hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • i would be strangely turned on...
    no i wouldn't break up with her

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd worry if it wasn't properly stored.

0|0
    0|0