Is it wrong for me to?

Show people nudes of my ex who cheated on me and tried to ruin my life making lying that I stalk her?

• Yes
  • No

72

Most Helpful Girl

• Your probably going to end up getting sued by your ex

• No. It's legal in my state. They pictures she gave me are considered my property in the eyes of the law :D

• I know that. And I took them :) And that's really cool! I'll probably end up deleting them. I was never really planing on sharing them. I am just hurt and pissed. Needed people to tell me not to.

• Then send them, I could care less. 😂

What Girls Said 6

• Yes it's wrong, no matter what she did you shouldn't show people intimate pictures of her like that without her consent. Plus, if she's your ex I think you should just delete them.

• It's very immature and yeah it's wrong. It just makes you look like you can't get over it. Two wrongs don't make a right. You should be mature enough to let go and move forward.

• ohh no no man you are making a big mistake, do you agree if someone do the same thing to your sister? is it her fault that she trusted you and send a nudes pictures for you? stop doing this just move on and let her go. maybe she wasn't the great person for you and that means you deserve better then her. so stop showing her nudes to your friends ughh I hate these kind of guys

• I haven't shown them to anyone. I wasn't really going to. I'm just hurt and needed people to tell me not to. Thank you.

• Of course it is. You will face some serious consequences if you do that. She can ruin your life too. I know you're mad but don't do anything that you will regret later on trust me. Soon she will just fade away and be part of your past and you can move on and never have to deal with her again.

• You can go to prison for stuff like that, so I say if your ex is worth prison - go for it!

• No, be the better man

What Guys Said 2

• Firm rule in my book is... they're for your eyes only unless the person tells you to show someone. Even then that might be weird...
    Doing something like that just because she cheated on you does not make it anywhere close to right. Stop it... doubt you want the bad karma from doing that.

• Really Bad Karma