Third person problem?

Before i start please no rude answers. I know i was wrong for doing it.

I have been talking to this guy everyday (day and night) for around 3 months. From the first time we talked i knew that we will get along well. As a friend. We shared a lot of things, until one night where we talked about our darkest secrets. Both of us had a rough past. I think this is also why we connected. We have a very similar personalities also. He once told me his wife is not fun, which made me wonder why he said it. Long story short, he had to move to another city (he's married. When we started talking he was not living with his family and now he's back with them) and we would not be able to talk to each other again. He told me that he love me and so did i. I'm feeling mixed emotions now, sad, depressed, empty, numb. He was the first person i have ever shared my past to, he helped me get through the toughest times of my life. Before we said goodbye he said "no one knows what will happen in the future" and then i said "yes, but i know that you and me are never going to be together" and he said "we dont know. What if tomorrow or the next day after tomorrow i change my mind?" And i said "i know you will not" he keeps on saying "we never know". I really dont get what he means by it, will he change his mind? Cause I doubt it.

What should i do now? I had lost my way, he has always been there to support me and now i am all alone. How do i move on?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on because:
    ●He's married
    ●He moved to another city
    ●If you won't move on, how'd you find another?
    ●He'd be back someday to meet again (hope)

• I am going to move on, but I dont know how. I never hope that we'll cross paths again in the future, I highly doubt that. It will never happen.

• If you won't (honestly) search for anybody else, you're going to miss him everyday. You need to replace him.

What Guys Said 1

• I, am too, in that type of boat. And I have learned, you have to move on. I know it hurts, it hurts very badly, but you have to pick yourself up and move on. He is right, you never know what the future will hold. But just sitting there and wondering about "what if" is just going to drive you crazy. I did that for over 2 months, I found myself crying at the drop of a hat. She had taken my heart with her, and I was alone. You have to get out, experience life. Eventually, he will become less and less the every thought, in your head. And who knows? Maybe one day you WILL be together and he will need a whole, happy you. Not a broken one

• I know i have to move on but i really don't know how. He's been a part of my daily life. In order to move on I need to talk to someone but i can't do that, I'm too embarrassed of it, telling someone that i was talking to a married man isn't really a good idea.

And about what he said we never know what will happen in the future. This, i know for sure that its not going to be what I want it to be, and i bet he knows it too. It's very confusing how he keeps on saying that sentence.

• Yes i would love that. I tried to send you a pm, but it doesn't let me.

• Well I can give you other ways of reaching me, if you want

What Girls Said 2

• Leave him alone romantically because he has a wife. Otherwise, I see no reason why you can't simply be friends. You're going to feel close to people who you share everything with and did the same to you. I hope you don't mistake it for "love",

• This is what im trying to do, but he still told me that he love me. This is very confusing.

• We live in a different country. So that's definitely not the reason.

• It doesn't matter what country you live in. All of these guys' actions are the same. If a guy wants to keep his mistress as well as his home family, he will try do everything short of sacrificing what he wants to keep his mistress happy.

But whatever.

• He is married. That's the only thing you should look at. How would you feel if the roles were reversed? Just move on and let him go, meet new people and try to forget him.