Girls, do you think my ex will contact me? If so when do you think?

It's been over for 5 days, I haven't contacted her at all, neither has she. Do you think she's thinking about me? And do you think she'll contact me?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it is Good-bye forever, my love. And with Two 'EX' who I am quite sure still Mark an X in both your soft spots, it is still a fresh Break, you both haven't even Begun your beguine of licing your war wounds And-------Most likely like yourself... she's thinking about me...
    Give this some time, each of you take some space to do some serious soul searching. You never mentioned how long you were together Nor what the split was about. However, many times over, it really Isn't 'Over,' for the Missing the Kissing takes Over and the history both of you shared, finds yourselves suddenly... Contacting one another.
    She may be waiting for you to push the first button, you in turn may as well be waiting. However, standing on ceremonies as to Who goes First, will not bring any closure or help find the answer if there is More in Store here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. She's done. Ex for a reason. Move on.

• If I wanted to move on, I would've let you know in the question. Don't be an asshat.

• Because I was being an adult, not like you, I agreed with the break up, I didn't beg or plead, I walked away.

The only thing you're being "straight up" about is a straight up cow ;)

• So, I guess she broke up with u. I guess i'm pretty much right on point with my advice. I know you don't like to hear the truth because you're hurting, but the sooner you know, the sooner you can move on with life. And calling me rude names because I gave my opinion isn't very mature... just saying.

• Shel be thinking about you don't you worry. I'm the same boat. He finished with me and it was yest that was a week since I moved out. I txted him lastnyt but if I say I'm not ok he says don't ! It's like he knows he wants to be with me but doesn't want to admit it xx

• I don't know if she'll contact you but a good chance she still might think of you