Guys, He turned it around on me and now he's ignoring me... Now we are broken up and he doesn't even care. Why is it so easy for him?

I've been dating this guy for going on four months, I know that's not long at all. Anyways we hung out all the time went on dates whatever. I treated him like gold and he didn't treat me the best back all the time. Anyways he ended up going away for the weekend and he lied about this other girl. So o confronted and called him on it... So he got mad and was like k well it's done I fucked up so it's done and he hung up on me... Ignored my phone call and text... Deleted my social media and changed his profile picture... He's 23 years old... I don't understand in the morning he was all like I'm gonna do whatever it takes but he did a 360 and peaced? I feel so hurt and confused and he's in the wrong yet I'm the one fucked up over it. I don't understand how it's so easy for him to just walk away and not care?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• He didn't love you as much as you loved him. That is why it is easier for him.

What Guys Said 2

• He probably wasn't truly into you. Sometimes, us guys don't have the heart to hurt a girl directly, so we end the relationship or ignore a girl for a simple reason, usually as "a way out". It doesn't feel good to leave a girl for no reason whatsoever, so any reason is a good enough reason.

• i like what he did tho :D if i know him i would clap for him (Y)

• Of course you would

• i lied to my Gf once and she said i forgive you , and spend the next two years bossing me around coz that lie.. so he did the right thing /