Whe does he do this?

So my ex and I broke up a month ago, he jumped into a relationship and is now "in love" with this girl and wants to be a family. Last time I saw him he sat there holding me and then kissed me on the cheek. His girlfriend snoops on my social media and I don't even know her. I am pregnant with his kid. Why is he nice one day and the next a dick?

11

What Guys Said 1

• This is the exact reason why I don't have sex before marriage. You'll hear the whole I dont care about marriage or I don't want to wait, but every time I hear stories like this, I'm like I told you so. No offense.

To make a long story short, I'm to much of a gentlemen to have sex before marriage.

What Girls Said 1

• He not only has 'Jumped into a relationship and is now "in love" with this girl and wants to be in a family,' here, dear, but he has showed you disrespect, has become this dead beat dad to yours and his unborn child, and is showing me that he is going to be this Problem child himself in the future, By------Holding me and then kissed me on the cheek.
    It's obvious he grew cold duck feet and ran off with his cowardly tail between his legs when he found out along the lines you were carrying his child. He got scared that it meant Commitment, yet now, m with jumping from the female fat back into the fire with fickle flames of doing it again with another, he is burning you, putting you and your child on a back burner and passing himself around like a dad donor.
    He is no good, a loser to boot, sweetie,. You deserve better. Buyer beware, is my motto here, dear. If it is all possible, find some help for you and your blessed event and don't let this lopsided loo loo near you and your baby... he is a baby himself and will only cause harm to you both.
    Good luck. xx