Was my ex trying to hurt me when?

He broke up with me through a text and he sent three texts and this is he said:

"I need to get myself together K"
"I don't love you"
"And I don't want to be with you"

But a couple of days later he text me to say sorry for being an asshole but he is lost.

I also got a few calls after the break up he said he still loved me and has feelings for me and cares about me. But afterward he woud ignore me and not answer my calls so I finally text he to tell him I never want to talk to him because he broke my heart more than once. I haven't heard from him in over 2 weeks and I'm starting to feel better, but I still miss him.

The break up was because he was distant and also because a lack of communication.

Do you think he was trying to hurt me by texting me that?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I find him a fickle pickle here, dear, and someone who May 'Has feelings for me and cares about me,' but Not enough to be in a Real Relationship and so this full circle pattern could very well go on Where-----I also got a few calls... You may not have heard the last of the 'Lost' guy here, dear.
    He probably will Continue down a beaten path of pushing a button on his end, no matter if it is calling or texting, he probably doesn't want you to totally forget about him because he is telling you the Truth-----He is lost.
    He is confused as to what he wants. He wants you in his life but no strings attached and on the other hand, by separating himself from you and no 'I haven't heard from him in over 2 weeks,' he is taking his space and his sweet time in doing his own soul searching.
    At this point in time, although you are missing him, you can't trust him. He is in La La Land and will certainly pull you down with his anchor and become your Problem child in the end, my friend... don't go down with his ship.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks for the help :)

• Thank you, sweetie, glad to have obliged... you are so welcome.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• He probably knew that you would still be hurt no matter how he put it so he just chose the blunt option since it does the job.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe maybe not. Either way it doesn't really matter. You're moving on right so don't think about it. Look to the future not the past that will get you nowhere

• He just sounds a whole ball of different emotions and that's really going to effect you in the end of the day. So just make a wise decision if you do decide to get back with him.. Since the problem was lack of communication and he can just text you instead of face to face he's obviously scarred of a confrontation