My gf dump me, and we were supposed to go on a vacation next week. I paid for everything already. What should I do? Help?

Hi there. I'm currently working, and my gf is studying. We have been together for about a year and a half. Recently we been fighting and arguing a lot, and I find myself to be the one always apologising and begging her to stay. And we argue everyweek at least once. We are currently both away from each other and she says that I don't give her enough attention and that I'm a workaholic. I feel that sometimes even though I'm not at fault she thinks I'm wrong and at the end I'll be one apologising for small things. And we are supposed to go for a week vacation together a fortnight away. But we just got into another argument, and she says that we are over. I know she says that when she's mad, but u don't know whether I can stand it in the relationship. Is this how it's supposed to be like, I have to be more understanding and admit my fault when it's not? Should I apologise and try again if she wants? I'm feeling tired of being the one trying to patch up everything. Is it my fault? And if we do breakup, should I go for the vacation alone? What am I going to do? I paid for all the hotels already. Please advise.

Thanks for the reply all of you. Appreciate every single one of them. Well she has came around and apologise, I wasn't ready to forgive her and after that she started to provoke me and getting mad at me for not forgiving her. After that taste threaten to kill herself if I don't forgive her. I know she's still okay and she's just trying to threaten me. The more I think about it, the more I think she's crazy. I told her I want a break from us, but she doesn't accept it. I just ignore her for now.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• You two definitely need a break from each other. You've been together for a long time now and it seems like the cracks are starting to show. It's better to take a time out for a while so both of you can get some perspective on this relationship. Pick another friend to go on the holiday with you.. that would be my best suggestion.

What Girls Said 3

• Take a break from each other give each other time to cool off. She'll come around. Now for the trip wise take another friend your close with or maybe a family member or someone just to have fun and get your mind off things. she'll come around. you deserve a break from everything. you seem like your under a lot of stress just take the time to relax and enjoy your vacation :)! have fun!

• To be honest, if you're arguing all the time, and you're constantly the one to patch things up, I'd leave it. That said, you've paid for the hotel already. I would go on the holiday by myself - if you think you're mature enough to handle going with her, whilst not continuing your relationship, I'd suggest doing that. If not, you can just use the holiday for some relaxing and TLC.

• Grab a buddy or a female friend and go enjoy yourself. Give ur gf a break and see how she is in a week. Dont cancel ur vacation plans u deserve it. And dont deal with a roller coaster female.

What Guys Said 4

• Take this opportunity and run. Run far and run fast. Your relationship is toxic. Get out now.

I personally would see if I can get my money back, or at least part of it for the hotels. If not. Than you might as well go.

• Cut contact with her for a while and let her come to you, if she does you need to tell her that you're fed up about arguing and stuff.

• Workaholic... you shouldn't apologize for that but if you can't change your schedule she should be very understanding about it. You gotta work to live and eat. You shouldn't apologize for every small thing either. Let her get over it and keep moving. If you guys are arguing too much you shouldn't have planned a vacation until you've got everything planned fixed. A vacation would not fix the problems you have. Honestly I'd just drop her and see if I can get the money back for the trip.

• Date with another girl. Forget ur EX gf.