Will someone please help me?

My boyfriend and I were together for almost a year. Then one day he randomly started ignoring me and then broke up with me for no reason at all. Then 5 months after he dumped me, he started texting me and asking me to hang out. I hung out with him and we ended up getting back together. Things were great for a while but then after 3 months he randomly started ignoring me and ended up dumping me again the same way he did the first time. I've always been a good girlfriend to him and he claimed I made him very happy. But 2 times of him leaving is enough for me and I wouldn't take him back. But I was wondering if any of you knew of think you know what is going through his head. Why would he leave and come back only to leave me again? Will he try to come back again?

Also I should add that he would sometimes ignore me when he was going through family/personal stuff that he didn't want to talk about. he always ignores me before he dumps me but I think if I didn't keep trying to get him to talk to me he wouldn't even break up with me. He would just stop talking to me and leave it at that. Is it possible that maybe he's going through a lot of family/personal stuff right before he breaks up with me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He will definitely come back, he is young too, probably has no idea what he wants at this stage in his life, just like we all did at that age

• You're right he's probably not even thinking about his actions most of the time

What Guys Said 3

• From what I read , yes he will try to come back again down the road. But what would cause him to keep doing this ( out side of another girl ) I just couldn't guess at. But that does suck that he keeps doing it to you

• He was using you and i don't think loved you, sorry to say. You deserve better than that, wish you the best in the future :)

• Most likely he is using you as a social boost for when he is not having a girlfriend. Find someone better.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds to me like he is using you. Sorry to burst your bubble but yes its true. And you my friend, deserve way better than that. Do not settle at all, best of luck in your future.