Why girls leave after they find they have been cheated on?

And how to stop them from leaving or get them back once again?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• If you find out that the girl is a believer in love and all of that. You can fuck the world and she will stay.
    You must find a low self esteemed love addict though. They are very loyal indeed

What Girls Said 3

• troll?
    ...

• keep it in your pants, prevention is much more effective

• Are you for real? You can't be. I refuse to believe you're THIS stupid.

What Guys Said 3

• Iiaght you're DUMB and should feel DUMB #moment Dafuk >< i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om-add-text%202_1.gif</a>

• Wait you expect to sleep with other girls and still want her to stay? Well... that will hardly ever be the case. Unless... she has an incredibly low self esteem and she fears the fact of finding nobody else. Only then will she stay and deal with your bs.

• How to find these type of girls? I want a relationship with one girl and fooling around with others.

• The majority of these women are 4-5 on a scale of 10. If I was you I rather stick to my 7,8 or 9 and just be faithful. There's no need to downgrade your expectations just because you're a horn dog.

• If I could give a helpful answer to this question, I wouldn't offer it to you.
    We can only hope that the first one you cheat on has some big, nasty friends who take vengeance seriously.