Did I pressure my ex to break up with me?

I remember we argued about something quite small. I remember suddenly asking "what do you want? Do you want us to break up?". Not long after she said "I don't want us to break up, but I think it's best for both of us".

I feel like shit, probably deservedly so, but what can I do?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude she can't answer anything but that, you forced her to
    Anyway you need to tell me extra information so i can decide who should make the move first

• I actually said "should we just break up" instead of "do you want us to break up". What would you want to know?

• Lol chill out man, I disn't understand what you were saying, it ain't the end of the world.

I started the argument.

I asked her "what do you want to do? Should we just break up?", but I don't know if that comes across as me wanting to break up or me initiating the break up.

She told me she didn't want to break up but thought it was the best for us.

• Ok then give her a week to chill then call her but don't bring your argument into the conversation just say hi what's up and if she didn't answer fine don't ever call her again until she calls back
      Are you cool with that?:-D

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you pressured her, it was always in the back of her mind. You shouldn't have let her make that choice over something stupid. Give her a call and apologize. Tell her that you didn't mean the things you said and miss her.

What Guys Said 2

• No the idea was already there if she had a proper answer for it man. She would have otherwise acted the oposite if it wasn't what she was thinking.

• that was code for "fight for me". talk to her... communicate, i know its trivial, but you'll never be on the same page unless yiou cut the bullshit and talk