First beak up :( What should I do?

My ex broke up with me in January and although it has been months since then, I still feel as lonely and insecure as ever. Especially when I am by myself with nothing but technology to keep me company which is kinda bad sense I tend to FB stalk my ex. He still tries to contact me but I purposely ignore his texts just so I can have that satisfaction. Any suggestions to make my situation better?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• r u gettng satisfied by ignoring his texts? vbetter stop it basically... u wouldn't like some1 else dovthis 2 u,,,,, right?

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, get out and do something. You seem depressed. Physical exercise helps lessen depression. Go out everyday and run, bike, or walk for a while.

Hang out with friends or join a local club or group that interests you to meet people with similar interests. Sitting at home won't help you.

• You should drink a cup of coffee and let it go.

• Keep yourself busy so you don't think about it. As harsh as this sounds eventually you just have to get over it and move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Find a new hobby. Volunteer. Go out and do things with your friends. Keep yourself busy so you stop thinking about him and it will get easier.

Keep ignoring the texts, I think he's trying to keep you interested in him so that he can come back to you any time he wants.

• What type of texts does he send you?

• Well recently its been regular stuff like "Hey. How are you doing?" or pics of animals...
      He does not constantly message me (probably b/c he already gets the idea that i am ignoring him)

• I would hate that so much but he did tell me that would be taking a break from relationships. At least he's doing it by choice...

• Just be careful, guys lie sometimes