What does it mean if I have been getting dreams of my ex bf?

Is it a sign? I debate myself if i should start messaging him but say no to myself? Am i making the wrong choice?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• It just means that you have been thinking about him lately. I wouldn't contact him if he is the one breaking up, or if he is in a new relationship

• I didn't even know i was thinking about him that much. But I don't know if he's in a relationship. He's the one jealous. I think.

What Guys Said 3

• Me and my girlfriend of 5 years, broke up 2 years ago, and i still dream about her. I think its probably normal

• I don't understand how it's normal? I feel like I moved on but when songs come up or there's something I see that brings memory that's when thinking of him comes in.

• Honestly: Jack shit.

• if these dreams occur constantly it means u stil think of him basically...;-)

• But, i don't think of him constantly I just get dreams of him once and awhile I don't know how I have no reach in contact with him beside facebook which we don't talk.

What Girls Said 2

• This happened to me! I don't think it's a sign of you making the wrong choice. I had this happen when the only boy I truly loved broke up with me. I thinks it more less your subconscious telling you that you do miss him, but what kind of dream is it?

• That's probably true. I probably do miss him but don't admit it I don't know. When it comes to thinking of him I tell myself to stop and focus on something else.

• If I were you, I would not contact him, I mean it hurts it really does but it takes time! i took me about 5 months to be over my ex completely! Time is all that you need and some friends who care

• I got over in 7months, somehow memories come back sometimes

• It depends what happened in the dream and what is going on in your life

Was it a good dream?
    Was it a bad dream?
    are you currently in a relationship?

• This was all in the past. It sometimes was good sometimes was okay and hardly ever was a bad dream. I am currently not in a relationship.

• You could subconsciously miss him... but i wouldn't act on it

• I probably do miss him and not admit it or act like he's even there. Which i pretend he don't exist.