Girls, would you be willing to date a guy if he is in a separation with his wife but not yet divorced. And also has a 3 year old son?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• that depends on how much separated he is.

If he is already living on his own, and clearly not in love with his soon-to-be-ex and the divorce is only a pending to do, then yes.

However, if all he can talk about is what a bith his ex is and jadajada then no.
    Because in that case, he is not over it yet and is just looking for distraction.

What Girls Said 5

• Personally no. You are still a married man. I would want you to have closure and make sure you're done with your wife. Also, I'd want to be sure you wouldn't go back to her.

• That's a negative.

• That wouldn't be my first option. I would probably insist on getting divorced asap

• I hear what your saying, but you need a full year of being separated before you can apply for a divorce. and in all reality the marriage Has been over in our minds for some time now. Guess I should of included more info in the question.

• No. I don't think that's right.

• Yes, I'm in a situation, similar.. I have two kids, and separated and.. I don't know I don't think much men would wanna deal with that assuming it's a cluster fuck of drama.. 😢life sucks.. cause it's not

• Thanks for the feedback, yes no drama between me and his mother, just as partners it's not working, but don't know how other woman would respond to hearing the current situation