Should I go back with my husband to keep my family together? Or should I stay with my boyfriend of a couple of months who makes me happy?

Hi, so I separated for the final time with my husband in December. It's been a terrible 2 years! We argued non stop. Both to blame I guess. But he was unfaithful 3 times that I caught him during our marriage through txts or Facebook. This was about 5 years ago and my health went down hill fast after it. Coincidence I don't know. I suffer from a condition where my back spasms and legs and I'm so tight I can't move without muscle relaxers every 4 hours. Don't always work. About 6 months prior to split I would go into full body spasm daily and he couldn't go to work. Aside from that. He would leave us every 2 weeks for 2 years and go home. I would have to spend days crying and threatened to kill my self to get him home. We just could not get on. More stress more tightness. He had quite a temper. Accused me of being a junkie because I was given diazepam as a stronger drug for me by the doctor. My 12 year old said she hated us living together. Made her unhappy. His family hated me. I Was not welcome near I presume he made it all out to be my fault. He's been lifted before aswell because he came home shouting and my daughter said leave! She has a boyfriend! Not true! She just wanted him to get out. So I got a spit in the face and a slap and he was arrested. Not a nice man he had become when he used to be great. So he left in December because I start talking to someone on Facebook. Loving the attention I never got. He came to bed for sex only. Never wanted to go out. I got bored and missed having fun knowing my health could get worse. I wanted to live. When he left this time he threatened divorce coz I was a cheat! Was going to sell the house which is his. So in February on my birthday my friend set me up on a date with Jason. We both had similar story's and kids and hit it off. I love him but torn because of my health. Don't want to let him know how bad I can be. But he makes me happy. He works long hours and drinks a lot on his days off. I'm worried about that. Also likes a drink if he's on day shifts. But he does drive me places we've arranged to go and won't drink til he gets home. What to do? Go back to that life? He does earn high. I dont. Or continue on with Jason who is so lovely and romantic. ps husband was never romantic and this I crave

43

Most Helpful Guy

• It's already clear which direction you want to go... the question is are you gonna take action and move forward or go back to your regular schedule.

What Guys Said 2

• Better to split and be happy then to live in misery, the kids will be better off not living in a house where the parents are always fighting, be happy

• If you've married the guy, then you should stay and work it out - unless he cheated on you. Then leave him.

• We've both cheated. Out of unhappiness

• Then neither of you seem to be worthy of being in a relationship and certainly not a marriage. Both of you should stay single the rest of your lives. Of course, neither of you would heed to this advice. It's your life, I guess.

What Girls Said 4

• Do what makes you happy

• U should do what u need to be happy

• Be happy!! Be with someone who love you and treats you the way you deserve to be treated. I have stayed with husband even when he said he didn't love me. I didn't have guts to leave him and now I'm miserable. My advice is-leave, be happy, and don't look back

• A guy shouldn't make you happy. You should make yourself happy!