Do you think (extreme) anxiety can cause break ups?

And I mean either way, like you might break up due to anxiety/stress and mean to, or you might be under so much stress/pressure/anxiety that you chose to break up, but breaking up isn't what you want to do.

Has this happened to you?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• My women suffers with anxiety (something to do with a mental disorder) I'm not very knowledgeable on this.

But my women pisses me off with it and I know she can't help it.

It is hard for both of us but it could potentially break us up in the future were flaying cars can fly all the way to never happeneing;)

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it can cause breakups, but at the same time, a breakup wouldn't happen if the other person was against it.
    If you have broken up. You should remain that way. Nothing good ever happens if you get back together again

What Guys Said 2

• even under immense stress from school/work/whatever, if you're in a decent relationship, both f you sacrifice time to hang out and date. If not, then you're saying that that person is not worth your time. m breakup is inevitable, instead of leaning on somebody for help to calm yourself, you run away. I've done it. People are needy creatures and if they dont get the attention they need, theyll go elsewhere to get it

• Yes, cause some people just can't deal with it.