Will he ever talk to me again? (Continued)

I had sent him a text a couple days after we broke up asking him if he had gave me my stuff back and he said no not yet.Well after the whole Sam thing(his ex) I sent him another one saying I needed my stuff back and he said I will give it to you soon I won't forget. I texted him back saying well let me know when you plan on dropping it off so I know not to be home since we are over for good and he never said anything back. I sent him a long message 2 days ago apologizing for bitching at him, telling him I knew it wasn't easy to be around me, making him feel like he had to be with me and that I was sorry for always assuming things and that I should have asked.I told him I would always love him and that if he ever wanted to talk about things to let me know. He never replied back. Will he ever talk to me again? Do you think he will come back even if he said he was happy without me?
+1 y
for all he cared. I sent him a message telling him that my friend would meet him on tuesday to get my stuff from him and to reassure him I NEVER said he hated me
+1 y
for all he cared. I sent him a message telling him that my friend would meet him on tuesday to get my stuff from him and to reassure him I NEVER said he hated me and that I knew he wasn't trying to get back with Sam.To stop assuming crap.
+1 y
If I remember that is what you accused me of doing while we were together.You and Sam need to keep my name out of your damn mouths.I have done nothing at all! He never said anything back and I haven't heard from him since.
+1 y
Why would he tell her I said that when I never did? He hates me and she is making him not want to talk to me.
1
0