is no contact rule a way to get back your ex? what do you think?

Well, On October 2014 We broke up because I kind of messed up everything. In fact, the reason was because of our fights and I kind of said bad things in those fights. However, during our 4 Years relationship, we loved each other, made future plans etc... The thing is that she can't forget the fights and things that I've said. That's the main reason she's not returning. Then after the break up, I've texted her. But since feb I've not texted her. So friends, Do you think She'll come back? Do you think going No contact is a good Idea?

• Yes
  • No

44

Most Helpful Girl

• you both need to be on the same page, no good if only one of you want the relationship

• She said, '' she does not want to try anything for now to be disappointed later on. Concentrate on your studies and career for now. Later, we;ll see ''

• Yeah I would leave it for a while... As hard as it is for you just chill out for abit, text once in a while but don't expect anything back... Time for you to move on too but still keep text her to let her know you're thinking of her...

• Ok. :) Thank you

What Girls Said 3

• Was she sad when she broke up with you?

• Yeah. I think. In fact, when we broke up I said '' If you want to go away, then go. Do you want to go away? Do you? She said Yes. '' Well, various I said these things when we fight. The main reason she's not getting back is that she can't forget what I said during our fights and also she's afraid.

• You need to give her time to get over the things you've said, but you need to stay in some sort of contact if you want her back, just keep it to a minimum but i wouldn't disappear altogether. Also maybe don't talk to her about getting back together or the relationship or anything, just be friendly and nice and see how it goes

• Well, we've remained in a minimum contact after the break up. Like At 1 text per 2 weeks, her response were really dry. As if we're strangers. She does not want to have a conversation...

• 0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think so, man. It's been a while now and all you're hearing is crickets. What's done is done and it sounds like she's done with you and so should you be with her.

So, it didn't work out, but you can look back and learn from your good and bad times, and reflect on why it's so important to think about what you're going to say during a discussion without taking things too personally when things get a little intense and heated.

• IT IS A WAY TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

• No and you had better stop hoping that she would.

• What make you think so?

• only if yer X is interested as well basically!

• Do you think giving her time is a good thing? Or should I keep texting her?