Life's far too short?

Ok so he broke up with me because I looked at his phone split up for two weeks and he liked a photo on facebook of a girl we used to argue about ! Am I fuck staying at home in tears for a guy that apparently is inlove with me my soul mate I'm his one and only. It's only a like but come on !!! Eh can't he see he's wrong ! fuck of u stupid twat !

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry you sound funny, you are very angry, "fuck of you twat" hahaha, sorry English is your second language as well but its ok, But lets get serious, calm down and look at it from outside, how would you have advised a friends who was going through that. If he is cheating then its over, but if its just a thumbs up on a stupid photo? then its a little too much to dump someone. Anyway, take it easy.

• Lol. We had a couple of issues but very very small ones that cld be fixed with a chat. I'm just angry with him for it because we have argued over her and now he likes pics etc. Like it hurt. Don't know what he's playing at. Anyway I'm not txting him Atal haven't gotten angry with him etc. il just let him get on with it. He can have the control. Everything's on his terms nothing I say is correct. X

• Haha just cheered me up just fuck off lol don't get me wrong I said ok yeah it's silly. But I'm not happy because of who it is. Xxx

• Don't watch that, your guy is still with you, so that's all that matters :) xxx

What Guys Said 1

• Like you took his phone when he wasn't I'm the room and looked through it?

• Yes but he gVe me permission access to his world and same with my fne

• Yup.

What Girls Said 1

• first of all wipe them tears from ur eyes n calm down lol. u need to move on like he did.. its going to be hard but ur worth it