Help? I am in love with this guy and we were going out until a couple hours ago he broke up with me saying he can't be with me if im not?

help? i am in love with this guy and we were going out until a couple hours ago he broke up with me saying he can't be with me if im not completely his and i asked what he meant as i am his completely and he said that he can't go out with my when i still love my ex and this other guy as well! i told him so many times now that i ONLY LOVE HIM!!! but he won't listen and keeps saying maybe in the future after i have proved him that i dont love the other guys then we can try again but that i have to prove to him that i dont love them!!! but i dont know how to prove it and i DONT LOVE THEM ONLY HIM!!!

24

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy sounds crazy run girl run

What Guys Said 4

• This guy is trying to set you up. He wants you to think that you need to "prove" that you only love him. Guess how he will suggest that you prove your love for him!

Find another boyfriend and please understand that not all guys are like this loser.

• ok thank you and what do you mean 'guess how he will suggest that you prove your love for him'? i don't know, what do u think?

• i can't seem to move on i love him so much :'(

• As you get more experience, you will understand that it takes more than love to make a relationship work. It also takes trust and respect. He doesn't trust you and it sounds like he has lost your respect. Sometimes, you need to let go of people who you love. . . like your parents need to let go and allow you to live your life. That's not easy for parents but it's the right thing to do. Dating means having a string of relationships that don't work out. . . until the last one, and it works, and you make it permanent. Every relationship you have makes you a smarter lady and a stronger person. Learn your lessons from this experience, endure the pain of letting, and move on, please!

• He sounds like a head case with major insecurity issues. Do you really want that in your life? You can't answer that objectively, but trust me; if he's wishy/washy now, it will only get worse.

Give him some mandatory space and contact him when YOU are ready to do so. Don't leave it up to him. There's nothing worse than being with an overly jealous partner where you feel like you can't do anything to make them reassured.

• You may have done something. Do you still talk to these other guys? Its time to cut contact

• Run!!! lol ;)

What Girls Said 1

• I think you try and clear up the misunderstanding by just being alone with each other with no interruptions and just say what your both thinking and what you feel... He might feel insecure or something to be feeling that way...

• too late now. he was cheating on me and it was him not me... thanks anyway! over him now