My bf broke up with me and cursed me?

My bf broke up with me because he got mad that I wore yogas when he told me not to. He kept calling me a c**t and said I'm a bitch for doing it and that I just wanted to attract dick. And then he broke up with me. What do I say back? I'm so hurt emotionally. I feel like he's cheating but I don't know because I need proof. I want to leave him speechless and I want him to feel for how he's hurt me. What do I say back to him?

611

Most Helpful Guy

• He is just an insecure little boy, just move on, it isn't worth your time.

• Guys who are that possessive and jealous are pathetic. PATHETIC. The fact you want to even talk to him again is bewildering to me.

What Guys Said 10

• The best thing to do it to do nothing at all. Believe it or not , letting him beat him self up works 10X better than blowing up on him. He knows in his heart he was wrong and his pea sized brain won't let him forget it either. If there is anything in that pea brain besides stail stump water he will appoligise to you. Just " wait for it "

• Say this:

I'm a guy masquerading as a girl on G@G. Oh, and by the way I've pretended I was a girl with you too.

• He just doesn't wants you to look sexy all the time, only when he wants you to be. Which is selfish, can't people just accept the fact that some people likes to be looked at?

Really if he said that you couldn't wear yogas, you could tell him that he can't wear any jackets, or something he likes wearing. "because he thinks it's attractive"

It's the same principal, only he can look cool and you can't?

• Sounds super possessive and controlling and likely insecure. You see how wrong this behavior is right? Cut this guy off, don't contact him again. Nothing good can come of it.

• Buy him a loli pop and a pasifier and mail it to him. Place a note saying, thinking of you baby.

• Don't say anything to him ever. Just move on. He sounds like a freak.

• Just walk away and don't look back he's a douche

• Fuck his ass and then his mouth deep in that order with a strap on. And then kick him to the curb. He will still have the taste of poop in his mouth.

• Sounds like you were just trying to attract dick, to me.

I mean yeah, you weren't LITERALLY getting dick, but c'mon now, we all know that "it's for comfort" bullshit is just that.

• he's the cunt basically... how can he tell 2 u what u shoud wear/

What Girls Said 6

• He's controlling.

I get that he doesn't want guys checking you out in that way but to call you out of your name is uncalled for.
    I think you dodged a bullet with this one.
    If his temper can escalate so rapidly over a small matter then staying in a relationship with him could have led to more emotional abuse and perhaps physical at some point.

• Don't just walk away... RUN ! Run very, very, fast and don't ever look back ! This is one of those red flags of an insecure , abusive, control freak. Trust me... been there done that ! They will sucker you back in with gifts and pleads of it'll never happen again bullshit ! Don't believe it and respect yourself enough not to allow anyone to call you derogatory , demeaning names ! Don't say anything back to him - cut all ties and don't open that door for him to even try to sucker you back because he will ! Abusive control freaks are quite the charmers knowing exactly what to say to win you over.

• Say fuck you dick. You're just an insecure ass who needs to back off. Then just walk away without giving him a chance to speak. It leaves them hurt and shocked

• he was planning this from very long time and he got the opportunity to break up.
    Anyways, forget about him... he is an asshole.

• Well he defi used the yoga pants excuse to break up with you because he is cheating.

• Maybe not cheating, but could possibly be because he's a controlling and low tempered dick. Move on.

• This isn't the stupidest story I've read here, but it's close.