My ex dumped me because he said he was confused and needed time, Will he contact me again?

My ex dumped me because he said he was confused and needed time, 3 weeks from that he started dating another girl but everything was so fast, they went to a trip together and broke up within 2 or 3 weeks. I've been in NC with him since he started dating that girl (a month ago) i blocked him out of all social media and i dont have a phone, but i unblocked him from fb in case he wanted to apologize or something but he hasn't contact me yet... do i have any change of getting him back? i miss him soo much and i wish i could even be friend with him :(

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun' believe me, it's better for you if he doesn't contact you ever again.
    He is flaky and has no clue about what he wants yet.

If you two do get back together you will be wondring everyday if he is sure this time and when or if he is going to freak out again on you.

move on, really, it's better for you and your heart.

What Guys Said 2

• It's really impossible to know from what you explained. Maybe you need to reach out first

• Instead of blocking him tell him you miss him and that he hurt you more likely to get the result you want

What Girls Said 1

• If he dumped you because he was confused and needed time... usually that means I want to explore.. since he dated someone soo quick and broke up quickly too..
    There is no point of trying to reach out to him.. let him be he's probably talking to ten other girls at this point