I'm still not over my ex?

We broke up February this year right before Valentine's Day. I left him. I still have feelings for him and I miss him everyday but I know things will never be the same. I wish that I things could go back to it was. I'm hurt. I can easily find another guy but I don't want to and I'm not over him.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Break ups are always fuckd up and not a happy ending I say just work the break up in your terms. Don't beat your self up for ending things with him it probably ended for a reason looking back will just hurt and not help the process of moving forward.

What Guys Said 1

• Im sure he was your first.

What Girls Said 1

• You Obviously have Not even started licking your war wounds as of yet, xastranger, Not Really------But I don't want to and I'm not over him.
    It's only been since February , it's still New to you here, dear, and it's normal, natural to feel like you do... feeling blue.
    It appears he has not been in touch with you, has left This and You alone, so with that being said, he may have began his own beguine of Moving on.
    Although you feel it too soon to begin doing This, go slow with yourself. No one says you have to find someone tomorrow and if you would, he probably would be nothing but a Rebound to boot and I would have to say... you are not ready.
    Spend some time doing some soul searching and start focusing on you now. You have a broken heart, you are Missing the Kissing and the history you once shared with someone who was your whole world.
    Perhaps you could spend some time with friends, some family who may understand, have been in the same boat with you.
    However, as wise as I am, many times just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. If he is feeling somewhat like yourself, one day, out of the clear blue sea, he may come a calling just to say "Hi, how are you?"
    Good luck. xx