Me and my boyfriend broke up now he acts like he hates me. what do I do?

Me and my boyfriend broke up now he acts like he hates me and calls me bad things what do I do he is very shady to me as well and he tries to get my attention what do I do?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• With not only being wet behind the ears in years here, dear, he is a sore sport, a baby and being a mean machine now, making your life as miserable as his own must be.
    He wants you to know that he isn't going to let up until you have paid the piper and the price all at once.
    Try and avoid him, don't even pay any mind to him. He may grow tired and finally let up and hopefully give up. If not, just continue to put him on your Pay no mind list and be glad you are Not with this problem child anymore.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• just tell him 2 stop

i guess he feels bitter atm... he'll get over it soon basically...;-)

What Girls Said 3

• Block him from everything you can. Tell him to stop. If he texts you, ignore it. If he gets physical with you, threaten to call the police. Get your parents involved if you need to.

• Been there. He is bitter and might want you back but he certainly is bitter about the break up. If you really want to move on and get rid off him then I suggest you block him, ignore him. Don't reply to this behaviour. You'll see a persons true colors when you two go through a breakup, that's true.

• He calls you bad things? Walk away. That's abusive, and you deserve better than that.