Guys, Will my "ex" boyfriend come back to me?

My boyfriend and I were together for 2 years in a long distance relationship. Up until recently everything was fine, but in February we started arguing more often and in the end of march, early April, it was more every week. Until Sunday when he decided he had enough and he broke up with me. Majority of the time I would initiate the talk which would lead to an argument. I would tell him how I felt like he wasn't putting in enough effort. Things like that. He's told me multiple times that no matter what he does for me, he feels like its never enough When we argued Sunday, I said some real nasty hurtful things out of anger. Such as you're selfish, full of shit, a sad excuse of a boyfriend. I maybe or maybe not cheated but I never have. I told him fuck you more than once. Just more hurtful things like that. I didn't mean any of it, it was all out of anger but now its too late to take it back. Well now I'm thinking why was I more appreciative of the things he did do instead of nit picking at the little things like not tell me good morning beautiful. Well now of course he doesn't want to talk to me. But I've gotten information from his sister, where he said he still loves me and cares about me but he couldn't handle arguing about the same thing anymore. And if we were to get back together he would have to think about worser things that I might say about him. He said it might be a couple of days before he'll even talk to me. I'm sincerely sorry about the things I said because they were honestly out of anger and I wish I could take them back but it's too late. I'm also willing to work on my anger issues. Do you think he'll come back? How much time will he need before he finally contacts me? Also he's also saying that he's single, why so fast? Because I know he said it's over but my heart is still taken.

2

What Guys Said 2

• He is angry and hurt; that explains all of his behavior. Long distance relationships are very difficult because it is too easy to have bad communications, miscommunications, etc. over the phone. Your promises to work on your anger are meaningless until you prove that you are sincere. Schedule an appointment with a therapist to start talking about why you unload on someone you love so much. Tell him you are going to counselling and ask him if he will be supportive of you while you try to become a better person. That either works or it doesn't.

• Don't contact your ex, just go No Contact so he can calm down. He'll eventually contact you.