Ex-girlfriend problem?

So I meet my ex girlfriend like daily, she hurt me badly before and insulted me for no reason, however, I try to look my best everyday , not to impress her , but to show her how better I am without her. However, she keeps standing and talking to other boys whenever I'm around to make me jealous, any ideas or suggestions to piss her off and show her I don't give a f**k

11

What Girls Said 1

• The best way to show her that you don't give a fuck is to actually stop giving a fuck. You shouldn't have to go out of your way to piss her off, or to show her anything. Just ignore that she's even there because she doesn't matter. As long as you show any sort of reaction, she gets what she wants.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. The way to show that is to stop grandstanding. Stop playing the game. Live your life normally. You trying to "look your best" just to play a game makes her realize that you are trying to make her jealous. If you lived your life normally then it is win/win. It shows you moved on and can still be the same person you were. Playing the game just shows her that she got under your skin. Living normally also allows you to LIVE NORMALLY.