He's pissed that I left him... after he cheated?

I left my ex about 2 and a half weeks ago after finding out he had been cheating on me. Our relationship started to go stale when I got a great job with long hours; he has a job too but it's standard 8 hours, mine's 12. He still expected me to cook and clean up after him, so when we DID have sex, it was just to get him off my back because I was exhausted. Then I find out that he's been fucking his ex girlfriend. Needless to say, his stuff was on the front lawn and I had taken his key.

I took him off social media and blocked his number, but recently I got a sling of messages from a mock account - from him of course - saying that I'm a heartless bitch. He basically is trying to justify it saying we didn't fuck enough (we did like 2 times a week) and that if I loved him I would have worked it out.

What the fuck? He cheated on ME. How can he say I didn't love him when clearly he didn't love me?

So, here's my question: when someone cheats on you, should you give them a second chance?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• I am with you on this. Once bitten twice shy. It's typical to do the little kid finger pointing when they get found out about. Eg. If we had sex more often , I you had treated me better. If you had only cared and showed me more attention , etc etc and the list just goes on.
    He chose to do this knowing full well it was wrong , he screwed the pooch and didn't think he would get bit? REALLY !!
    Breaking up always sux , and no one ever wins , some how ever loose less that others. Some will learn the consequences are indeed real on the first time of being caught ( guys and gals alike ) some never learn. You have to decide which he is , and do you want to give him another chance.. Ultimately that's your call to make. Good luck

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, he was wrong. Personally 12 hour shifts are ridiculous, but still, that's no excuse for him. Working all the time is next to slavery, but still, you 2 could have worked it out.

• If anything, I would have tried to get you to have hours that were similar to my own. My dad drives my mom to work, them himself, drives back then picks her up.

• I know, I was just trying to adjust to it and eventually my hours would have evened out, but it's a new job so I take the hours I'm offered, I didn't go to college to get that job for nothing.

• So far as I'm concerned... Get a good paying job, move to the cheapest place imaginable, buy a old used (good) car, save money and retire early, LOL!!!

• Hell nah, fuck em.

• lol you threw his shit on the front yard? Yeah i mean, he brought it on him self. If the lack of sex was an issue, he should talked to you about it or broken up with you.

Heads up, sexual incompatibility is only second to money as to what breaks up relationships/marriages.

• Honestly it was just because my job is new and I'm adjusting, I still gave him sex twice a week and I did it only for him to get off really, so it wasn't like I wasn't putting out. But yeah I put his stuff on the front lawn (in bags and a suitcase).

What Girls Said 5

• pffftthhhp. Fuck him. What an asshole. Thank god you left him and don't have to deal with him. At least until he runs out of fake accoutns I guess :P

• If HE loved you, then HE wouldn't have cheated and HE would have tried to talk about it if it really bothered him that much. But he didn't. Sucks to be him.

• Tellin' it like it is.

• You just tear off his ego. He was expecting you to stay or give him a chance but you didn't. I think It's like "I can dump you but you can't dump me"

• No second chance. Especially when the one who cheated on you blames you for it due to the lack of sex. WTF.

You did the right thing by throwing him out of the house and deleting him. Just ignore any further messages from him.

• ''... jf I love him I would have worked it out.''
    No if loved you he never would've cheat on you in the first place, he would have told you what's so wrong so you can work things out. Not throw himself in bed with his EX girlfriend. They say once a cheater always a cheater and I do believe that it is true. If you forgive him now he'll probably think it's okay to do it again which he probably will. You're not a heartless bitch here, you're doing the right thing.