What would be the best way to break up with a fuck buddy?

He told me in the beginning he didn't want a relationship i ignored him & I went along with it anyways for almost 5 months. he kept giving mixed signals & I was believing things would change (and the haven't) I invested so many strong feelings for him that He would never have for me. The more I stay the more stupid I feel. I know I deserve more so Im to the point where im done being blind & a doormat I want to end this so I can slowly start to move on & never make this mistake again...

24

Most Helpful Guy

• FB's aren't everyone's idea of stability or really much else but sex. I never went there personally for much the same reasons you want out , commitment , and feeling used. Honestly hon the only true way out of this is to just look him in the eyes and tell him this isn't what you want any more , tell him you long for stability and honest true feelings of being loved. If he can't provide those for you in a meaningful relationship then you just HAVE to move on. Don't continue to be a door mat , you want and deserve more

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 2

• How do you know he doesn't have feelings for you? Have you brought your frustrations up to him directly and not in a forum?

• No I haven't, im too afraid 😔

• I've asked a question like that yesterday, and I ended up realizing that it's bad. You should confront him and maybe like in my case upgrade to relationship status. (I was fuck buddies with him for 4months)