My BF of 5 years told me he wants to be with men and has left me?

He told me today that he was cheating on me with men for our whole relationship, and that he found out that he prefers men to women, although he enjoyed havign sex with me. He doesn't feel any guilt at all. I am completely out of my normal here...

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Ouch! That would hurt. I would rather be left for another man that for my woman to tell me she found out she is gay after being with me. That is about the most painful way to break up with someone. He should have just broken up with you and left out the part about being gay. That was unnecessary and hurtful information.

To be honest he sounds like an asshole if he doesn't even feel any guilt for hurting you at all. Even if he didn't mean to hurt you and had a good reason to break up with you, he should still feel bad about hurting someone that he supposedly loved for 5 years.

What Guys Said 4

• It could be he used the "I'm gay, sorry." excuse to dump you and not hurt your feelings that much.

• I don't see a question here?

• Get tested for aids

• That sucks, he's an imbecile for leading u on like that

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry, but what is your question or are you just trying to sort out the craziness that you are experiencing? ._. Either is fine...

• The former...

• I'm still really sorry... This is the kind of stuff that makes women go crazy >.> I'd probably kidnap all of my boyfriend's shoes if he did this to me.

• Oh myyyy I'm sorry he cheated on you.