How would you feel if you were a rude, disrespectful, mean, nasty, & dismissive to your ex so they spit in your face then slammed the door and left?

Say you had an amazing ex but things were not working due to something shady you did to cause problems.
So you give up and leave them. As they are trying to talk to you and get answers, you are completely over the situation, the conversation, so you become an entiteld asshole and tell them to leave your apartment in the middle of the conversation. Before they go, they spit in your face and slam your door after screaming 'I hate you, you piece of sh*t"

What would you be feeling or thinking?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy has a anger control issue but you're still a bitch for breaking up and not explaining yourself. If you did something shady then time to face the fucking music, don't run away like a coward, that's exactly what pisses off people whether they are guys or girls.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, I don't think I'd want to consider spending the rest of my life with somebody who gets that volatile and physically violates you like that.

Oh sure, he'll be SOOOOOOO sorry and promise to never do it again, explaining he was just "hurt", which I'm sure he was, but that NEVER excuses anyone the right to become physical and demeaning in that way. So, he spit on you when he got upset this time. What's he going to do next, push you or choke you? If he can't contain himself like that, then I'd be interested in staying away from him for good.

And, how is it rude when you're done with a relationship and have told him so? How long are you supposed to listen to his sales pitch as to why the two of you should reconcile? I wasn't there, so I don't know, but you may have said some "rude" things, but you didn't spit on him or call him a piece of shit.

I'd be feeling relieved I broke up with the motherfucker.

• well, if I were an entitled asshole I would be thinking "finally. I thought she would never leave."

• If someone spat, id choke them. I hold spitting at tier one disrespect. Id choke em.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably rage due to the spit in my face. I'd go off right there.

• Just because your over the situation doesn't mean they are, usually it's because you don't want to explain yourself, the least you could do was explain what happened. You should respect them enough to owe them an explanation. I would however be very angry someone spit in my face..