How can I get my ex of 2 years to stop bothering me?

I am happily married now for one year. He knows this. He has a gf. He will not stop emailing me. The emails are not nasty or threatening, but I can't move on with him bothering me. I had to block him and her on Fb. I want to tell him off but when I do he gets really nasty with me. We had a horrible break up. when I finally got him to move out and he became obsessed and controlling, calling and texting me constantly. I was meeting for the first time my now husband and my ex left 30 voicemails, 15 text all in one day. I had to change my number. I had to go to the police because he said I will be sorry and he said I will show up at your job one night. How can I make him stop for good? Any suggestions would really help.

he no longer threatens me unless I tell him off.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow! What a crazy man. I'm sorry you're going through this. You're really doing all you can if you changed your numbers and contacted police. Make sure you document every threat he makes. Are you able to get a restraining order on him? I know some states are stupid where the person has to physically give you permanent brain damage before the police are allowed to do anything, but if you haven't looking into it, I would.

Have you also changed your email addresses? I know that would be highly inconvenient, but it might be necessary so you can try and cut off every line he has to bother you like that. If he's calling you at work, that's another issue, but hopefully there's a system in place to screen his calls.

Damn, what a nut case, and I hope everything works out for you.

• Thanks. Most of these events already happened. I moved in with my husband and the ex doesn't know where I am.

• Well that's good, and it's nice to know you're with your husband who can protect you.

Hopefully soon you won't have to be all secret as the guy will hopefully just go the F away.

Stay safe and congrats on your new marriage.

What Guys Said 5

• Send your husband to his house with some mates

• Sounds like he can't let go of the past he talks shot and is with someone just like him I wouldn't let them cause probe if the police won't help if I was your husband I would just deal with him my way a step above his level of phone threats

• Why don't you just take him back?

• I'm married. Besides he is verbally abusive. Too rough with me. Very selfish and lazy. No thank you!

• he's threating u basically... needs 2 be reported at the cops asap

• He's not nasty with me unless I tell him off or tell him to leave me alone.

• Harrasment! Report him.

• I did before it does no good.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to tell him that you will go to the police again, and when he gets nasty don't even reply. Do not respond to any of his messages. Don't give him any personal details. Block his email address and change your number as many times as needs be. Basically, whatever you do don't reply to any of his messages. You can also call the National Stalking Helpline for advice (assuming you are in the UK) and information on 0808 802 0300.

• block him on everything. set them to private. get you husband to kick his ass. (:

• Believe me, they both wanted a bloody fist fight way back in the beginning.