Why is my ex so mean?

I was dating this guy I go to school with. And I dumped him about a month ago. And ever since he calls me names like ugly bitch, retard, slut pretty much every name in the book. I noticed he stares at me a lot. He talks bad about me to everybody. But our breakup was his fault because he was texting other girls flirty. Why does does he call me those names? I don't know what to do about it.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a little boy who doesn't have the respect and maturity level to handle these things like a man. That's all. His maturity level is underdeveloped and apparently, his parents either didn't teach him better than to act like that or he was too defiant to listen to them.

Sweetie, you're only 13... don't let it get to you. Now is the time for you to enjoy the perks of youth that will no longer be available to you after 18. That may seem like a far while away, but trust me: life is going to fly by! You will look up and be an adult and have no other choice but to deal with very emotionally and mentally demanding adult issues. Young females tend to be happier, have stronger levels of self-esteem, and be more familiar with peace when they are not romantically involved at your age. I'd recommend staying away from the little boys who don't know how to behave and have yet to learn how to be a good boyfriend. It's a waste of your precious time.

• Thanks for MHO. Refer back to this answer whenever you're feeling down : )

What Guys Said 3

• He still loves you. He can't cope.

Hate us not the opposite of love, indifference is.

• classic bejavior of a guy that likes u but doesn't admit it basically

• My best guess: he hates being dumped.

What Girls Said 2

• It means he still likes you! Congratulations :) Ignore him or plant a big wet one on him.

• He still likes you and he didn't like that you broke up with him even though it was his fault