Why would my ex who I am friends with ask me if I think its abnormal for him to not want to be in a relationship and a few more things?

To that I responded because I think maybe it is something you do not need right now.

This all happened in one texting convo. I find this weird. I am his recent ex and now we decided to stay friends. Before he asked that question we were texting back and forth about him and his singlehood in general... I was curios about how is it that he hasn't attracted women to him now since his all buff and athletic... (OK I was being nosey). And he told me I'm the only girl who gives him any attention and he can't meet girls because his really shy. I told him his lien because his not ugly, I found him quite attractive and he didn't seem shy around me and we joked about that 'I must be blind'. He told me the first time we met it was totally out of character when he flirted with me though he wouldn't call it that because it was unintentional and 'maybe' he was just being polite. He also invited me out to some concert where he will be doing some performance/acrobatics and told me I should go because he will be there the whole day and I should meet his team. he never invites me out! All of this seems really confusing to me, because I don't know what his on about and why his telling me these things now. I usually just back off or keep the communication short, because he was really being cold with me for a few weeks. Suddenly it feels over one 1 day I have become his good friend, who he can tell anything to? Before he couldn't handle my sarcasm and now he can and its fun to him in conversation?

Side note:

I told him since his shy I don't mind helping him break his fear and teach him how to flirt because he won't meet chicks otherwise (just tryna help). Don't know how committed to that I am but he seemed keen to learn. Oh and to the main question asked - he also said he wants to meet a good girl, confusing much? What is going on with this guy!

I wrote this in a hurry, thanks for reading it!

That is true Smileymiley96. Absolutely nothing wrong with wanting a good girl. I just stated that because he asked me why "he does not want a relationship" and when he said he wanted someone just seemed contradictory to the question. Thanks though for your answer. It would be nice to hear it from him about how he feels instead of me having to guess with all these mix messages dammit lol!

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• lol there's nothing wrong with wanting a good girl! it kinda sounds like he still ahs feeling for u tho.. and not only that but not all shy people are shy of everyone there's always gonna be this one person where they will be comforatble with

• That is true Smileymiley96. Absolutely nothing wrong with wanting a good girl. I just stated that because he asked me why "he does not want a relationship" and when he said he wanted someone just seemed contradictory to the question. Thanks though for your answer. It would be nice to hear it from him about how he feels instead of me having to guess with all these mix messages dammit lol!