It seems to be The best way?

i always thought if you murder someone the best way to get rid of the body is to secretly cremate the body then dissolve the dust in bleach..

26

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Cremation occurs at almost 1000 degrees Celsius and even after than the charred corpses needs to be grind to a fine powder to get what you see as ash.

It's not as easy as you think.
    Why do I know this information?
    I have NO IDEA.

• The smelting ovens in a steelworks it would be so hot nothing left and any traces would become the steel that is been shipped out of the factory.

• Its impossible to cremate a body by yourself you actually need to use that. An open flame like a campfire is not hot enough. There are still bone fragments left in the dust too. My friend is a mortician lol

• I just thought it was funny that I put something about getting rid of dead bodies under breakups and divorce lol

• Lol thanks. an you had a very smart answer lol

• Lol thanks! Props on putting the question under breakup and divorce

• The best way would be to dissolve it in acid and dump whatever is left in a river or something

• Oh... That's a good idea... But what would I have for dinner then?

What Girls Said 2

• This my first time hearing this but it sounds like good plan

• Why do you wanna know XDD Its none of my business but like some people might think its suspicious o. o