Guys, Boyfriend ignored me then broke up with me?

I had dated this guy for about 3 months and things were great, but then he stopped texting me back (I texted him maybe 2x a week) he also seemed less affectionate. This went on for a month or so and finally I called him out on it. Then he said things weren't working out and that he ignored me so I'd break up with him. Why do guys do that instead of just breaking up with the girl when they are done? Also any reasons why he broke up with me? (He never told me why)

Now he goes out of his way to ignore me and refuses to look at me. It seems like he's mad at me, but I have no clue why.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• he might be chasing somebody else, and needed you to look more desirable. boys don't like to hurt girls, for the most part, so they avoid confrontation. when a boy says "thing's weren't working out" it's a supposed nice way of saying "we are breaking up"

What Guys Said 3

• I have no idea why he wanted to end things, , but if that's the way he chose to do it, your better off without him... very cowardly

• Breaking up isn't a quick process really, you have to go over it in your head to make sure its what you want, then you gotta grow the balls to do it.

• Break ups are not easy to do.