What should I tell my bf?

When I go back to school for term 2. I want to break up with my bf because I don't feel the connection between me and him. He always is saying things about his future with me. But I dont really see anything in the future with him. Please help.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 14 and he already sees a future?

Run. Run far. Run fast.

But in all seriousness, you need to be direct and tell him that you don't feel the same way and it's best to part ways.

• Yeah, people need to be disillusioned a bit at that age, to be honest.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him the truth, blunt and honest. If you beat around the bush you may unintentionally give him some hope or create some sort of misunderstanding.

• You just have to tell him don't beat around the Bush with just say it's not working out I just don't love you anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• You should tell him what you told us, just be honest with him

• its better to be frank with him

• Tell him how you feel, but be nice and don't do it over a text or somethink like that because when you wanna be friends with him he won't because you did it in a not nice way