Do you usually block your ex?

Do you usually block your ex on Facebook, or is unfriending him enough?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• I have Blocked And Unfriended my husband a million times, who is out in Egypt, and he has done this to me even more. However, other times in doing this, we have reversed everything and have gone back to the same ol' thing... until another fight comes on.
    One thing we Both haven't quite resorted too, which in being estranged many times over the last few years, is Deleting one another completely off of Skype. I think this is more a serious measure that both of us have not come to grips with, and sort of still binds and bonds us as hooked at the hip a bit.
    With Facebook, Blocking is good for awhile in case you do want to return... one never knows. xx

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I don't know how much logical it that by I do.

• What's the "pff" for?

I haven't contacted her since the break up, just so I don't look any more desperate.

• For "I don't know"
      I was referring in the case you want to contact her again, take it slow and she'll may come around.

• No, because I want them to message me so I can say mean shit to them

• I'd block, otherwise it's too painful to see pictures or still be able to message one another. Learn from my mistakes.

• Is there any reason why my ex hasn't? ... I mean I unfriended her, but I expected her to just block me on the spot!

• My ex is a weird one, she's a workaholic. You tell me even if you're extremely busy you'll make time for people you care about, but she doesn't. Her friends, even her closest, say that she just breaks of socially when she's under a lot of pressure, and I've seen that first hand :)

She spends all day every day just working, from 7:30 am to 8 pm, sometimes 10 pm. She always complained about not being able to make friends at Uni, or not having any at all.

I'm expecting that she probably won't contact me, because her exams are definitely more important... however she might be more open after the exams!

There's not much I can do about showing off how I have fun and whatever, but I am, I'm socialising, working on myself and stuff :)

She hasn't blocked me (yet), which I guess is a good sign I suppose :)

• Hang in there. You're doing the right thing. Good luck

• Yes if he did something that caused our breakup

• I only block my ex-boyfriends if we had a fight. I tend to delete them either right away or after a while. I know plenty of people (men and women) who are still friends on FB years after their break-up though.

• Would you say she's leaving the door open? Or is she just not bothered about it?

I unfriended her, she then deleted a picture of me but hasn't blocked me or anything.

• Is it possible that the picture is only visible to friends and when you unfriended her it stopped being visible to you automatically?

• It could be that, possibly, because a photo that she's in with her friends a few days before the break up isn't showing up anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• Unfriending is usually enough for me, but if they've given me reason to, I'll block them. Examples are them being belligerent in their FB messages to me, writing snarky comments under my photos or if I get the sense they're continuing to buzz around my page like they're some kind of surveillance expert hired to watch me at all times.