What should I do?

This guy and I dated for about 1 year. He was really nice and we got on good. However during the last couple months things were kind of rocky. We were not communicating that well and we both were in mutual agreement to end it.
One night I was at work and when I was walking out to my car, there was a note on my windshield. It was saying how he missed our relationship and wants me meet him tomorrow night at where he works. (He's works at the front desk at a well known hotel.) What should I do? I don't know if I should go and talk to him or not? I haven't seen or heard from him in 4 months.
Thanks :)

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an EX who still Marks an X in his own heart, there is usually motive in mind when out of the blue, he comes around with This-----Note on my windshield.
    He is probably Missing the Kissing and the comfy and cozy history you both shared in the Year you were together here, dear. However, don't be so quick to wear your heart on your sleeve. Even though you both were perhaps 'Dating' you say, not Official, it seems you weren't in a Real Relationship, which means... full circle pattern of perhaps right back to... Things were kind of rocky.
    Sit down and have a long talk. If he works at this "Hotel," then no panky panky, just meet up and chat. He may only want a Friends with benefits deal, which if this isn't your bag, then it is a Raw 'Deal.'
    It's your call, your choice if you are even curious to find out what is going on now or care enough to go. On the other hand, if you are content and have nicely moved on, politely decline and tell him so.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Completely up to you, and in this case, trust your head and not your heart. Sometimes our heart tells us to go running back with open arms, while our heads are reminding us we broke up for a reason.

When emotions take over, we often forget about all the bad and only remember the good.

If you're not comfortable meeting him in person, you could always call him. And if it's been 4 months, and you've felt like you're comfortable moving on and your feelings for him have greatly diminished, just make sure you're going to see what's on his mind.

But, as I said, only you can answer your question, as it's up to you what you really want.

Good luck

• I suppose you should first call him and speak a bit, just to find out if there is any kind of awkwardness. Based on that, you can take a call whether to meet him in person or not.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!