How to win back a long distance ex?

She lives in Houston and I live in Denver. We got in to a bunch of fighting two months ago and broke up a month ago. I miss her so bad and love her a lot. I can't think about how to win her back besides going to see her but with finals and work I can't really. Any help would be great. If you're not going to try to help or say move on please don't answer. I've heard it before and will move on when I know there's no chance anymore. Thank you!

31

Most Helpful Girl

• LDR are One of the Hardest to Have and to Uphold here, dear, and it takes two special people to make the effort and take the patience to work together as a team to keep this going.
    You seem very determined and your heart even more so to win her back.
    Send her an email and pour out your heart. See if she responds. If not, then you yourself will know when it is time to lick your war wounds and move on, no one can tell you.
    You might also want to tell her that when you have the chance, you will fly out to see her and really mean this. Face to face as well is very important in LDR and without it, it can go dead real quick in the water.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, and as I write this to you, I am tearing right now... My husband from Egypt who we have LDR ourselves, a 3d year anniversary tomorrow, got in touch with me last nite and just Now... we spoke... you wonder what God has in sore and what More... God bless and thank you.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 2

• Depends who broke it off and why?

I'm kind of in a same position right now, my long distance bf of 3 years dumped me because he said he doesn't feel the same desire anymore, assuring me it's him, not me. I guess if he changed his mind he could still win me back by simply saying it and showing it. He would have to work hard to convince me that he was really mistaken though, I wouldn't go back to him just like that.

• We just got in more and more fights, a lot of which were caused by her crazy ex. He started to send me shit like "I f### her so hard" (by the way I'm the only one she's had sex with so... Crazy guy) and I told her I'm not comfortable with her having male friends who she met online. This guy she met online and 2 others who got so obsessed with her that they said they'd kill themselves if she stopped talking to them... I'm not okay with that so I told her no more. She got mad at me and called me a jealous and controlling boyfriend and then we "took a break" and it just kinda ended. I do get jealous sometimes and I feel bad about it and have been working on that.

• Write a letter explaining How you feel

• That's what I've been thinking too.

What Guys Said 1