Why do guys start stupid rumours after you dump them?

Well I dated a guy from my school. After I dumped him he always calls me an ugly bitch, retarded, slut. And says that I finger myself which I do not. At my age I do not even know what that is. My friends say he talks about me a lot. And he's always browsing at my butt and my chest. I am completely sick of hearing my friends tell me about stuff he says and makes up. It's really hurtful. And if I was really that ugly why would he have dated me... And make out with me... I feel dumb.

56

Most Helpful Girl

• because.. he is a BOY and you guys are in highschool, i'm assuming. god forbid if you are in junior high.. lol. it's stupid games children play to try to make themselves look bigger and more 'manly' and insult the person they were so 'in love with' a week before. it's to feel bigger. ignore it. it will go away. you dumped him, his fragile ego is hurt, and he wants revenge. this is going to happen a LOT. they rumors will fade and someone else will spread rumors about someone else. maybe when you hear rumors about someone else, you will remember how crappy it feels and actually say something. sucks don't it? yeah... immaturity at it's best sadly.

What Guys Said 6

• You don't wanna feel less than the other person. I personally never did, but I had girls do that to me, even they got into a pack to criticize me, until one girl of the group started going out with me, then they had to stop xD

• Why do women start rumors after they break up with a guy? Like he was a pussy, or he sucked in bed, or the ever famous "his dick was tiny", both sides are guiltyim afraid, however to answer your question, I'd guess it's his way of getting back at you.

• You feel dumb. Think he is the one who has to make things up because he cannot stop thinking about you.

• Most guys don't. This guy is a total asshole and you are well rid of him. Fortunately this is mostly a high-school problem. When adult men do this it just lets everyone know they are an asshole.

• Just tell people you broke him with him because of his Chipmunk dick, and now he's gone crazy. Say nothing else after that and act like you don't care

• Why do girls key guys cars after a guy breaks up with them? Same idea. Immature Revenge!

What Girls Said 4

• #generalisation52 not all of em do hun.

... this is hard to go through though. such is life... growing up and learning from our mistakes. it's ok, this bad experience will shape u into a strong woman, I'm sure.

• When guys do that it's because they feel hurt and embarrassed. They're trying to save face in front of their friends by trying to make you look bad. It's very immature. If you ever start dating a guy who talks bad about his ex you should LEAVE. Because they'll do the same to you.

• no why would I.

• To get back at you