How can you make yourself hate someone?

Simple question. Referring to someone I'm obsessed with

The situation is making me lose my shit. I am losing friends and people in my life and forgetting this person doesn't help. I need a way to hate every cell in their body so I can get my life back together
It has become an obsession. I am forced to face this person nearly every and I see their face constantly. I've have been trying for months and now understand I cannot let this person go or move on. I need a way to make the thought of this person disgust me

36

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a strict imagination process. In the first place you should start making a mental list of things/habits/behaviors that he actually does. The most stupid and annoying ones Then you start imagining how this things can destroy your life and the ones around you. You're basically multiplying his flaws until you'll see him like the most worthless and fucked up person in the world. You'll start creating scenarios in which he will lose his temper and become something you'll never imagined he could. And in time you'll start believing yourself so damn much than the reality will seem the imaginary world.

What Girls Said 2

• I always find ways to make myself love or forgive people even though I am hurt or angry with them. Not always successful but I managed to pull myself away from negative feelings-hatred.

I won't be a good advisor for the above as I feel hatred will only make one tired and very unhappy. ultimately in life, we ought to strive to be healthy and happy.

• Why poison your soul that way? Just let it go and move on

What Guys Said 6

• Take a look at what they did to Peta in Mocking Jay.

• Yes, you sure can. It's really pointless though, don't do it.

• Why would I go and do that?

• Hate bad. Love good...

• Does the person know how you feel?

• Yes and they have admitted that they want me to hurt. Even said that they want me to feel the same pain they did, as if the pain I have now isn't enough

• Disregarding your feelings for a moment, either you have to win them back or move on.

• Its not good to hate , you can avoid or simply not care