He leave me for another girl?

I love someone who does not appreciate me. we have already breakup.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple leave him for me you too.. !!

What Guys Said 4

• Well, that's how it goes when they either appreciate someone else, or that someone else appreciates them more than you did.

It can go either way. Under 18, it's mostly just a test-drive anyways. I can't expect people with the age of 15 to have sufficient emotional intelligence to handle and maintain a long-term relationship.

• It was probably your grammar that drove him away :/

• then stop loving him... if he doesn't show any repect towards u... do u like feeling disrespected?

• Start hating him. Best way to get over someone.

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like he has taken you and your love and kindness and has Mistaken it for weakness and along the not so Love lines... Doesn't appreciate an amazing girl like yourself who probably has bent over backwards for this loser guy.
    Be glad he is gone, even if he should find someone else. Let her have to contend with this schmo of a Joe who wasn't good enough for you and will most likely come full circle pattern as a problem child with Her now.
    Good luck. xx

• Then leave for another man.

• Find someone else