How to get over me EX GF?

I screew everything in the relationship and i know that. i want to go on and forget about her but it is to difficult. i think about her every min and i can't do anything. i really need help.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like a fresh Break up, savant, and with This, you haven't begun your beguine to finish licking your war wounds. It's Natural, quite Normal to think about your 'EX GF' and no matter What... the beginning is the hardest part on your heart.
    Do some soul searching. I believe that with the stinging, your ears are also ringing of 'I screew everything in the relationship and I know that.' You may also be feeling some regret, some remorse, of course, and with this, haven't found closure to close this chapter of a Relationship that somehow went wrong.
    Time does heal all wounds so for now, focus on you only, do some soul searching and even find someone who you can reach out to help you along the way right now.. this always helps.
    I tell everyone on here, dear, that just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. It's still early yet so don't be surprised if fate might have a hand and stand beside you and the both of you just might Contact one another and even, if anything... end up friends.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 1

• I am not sure.

What Guys Said 2

• Find a new one...

• Get under another girl