How to kill this"i miss her"?

I'm listening to a sad slow song right now
It has brought my ex straight to my memory
Oh man
How to kill it?

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Time heals all things. I was the exact same way when i forced myself to end things for a good reason. It took about 6 months of no contact and submerging myself in hobbies (gaming and anime). I of course stupidly feel super attracted whenever i see him to this day and sometimes think about him but i stopped missing him. You will stop missing her too.

• Real thanks young lady:-*

What Girls Said 7

• Many times when two people split, a 'Sad slow song' or just Any song that reminds you of the past will come to mind And------It has brought my ex straight to my memory.
    This is one of the hardest parts of breaking up is when when the music ends on One end but not another with memories, even if the split ended on a sour note.
    However, with time, the memories will slowly fade, ease up... However, never be completely forgotten for sometimes more often the song goes on and on but on a lighter note.
    For now, try and refrain from the songs of yesterday and learn to lick your war wounds without adding salt to the wound, if all possible.
    Good luck. xx

• No wonder why your MHO rate is 49%
      Nice words girl...

• Why thank you, sweetie... and with even myself with many a guy in my life, many heartaches, staying away from the music makes it easier, believe me... xxoo

• I will kill for you. I DON'T CARE!

• Stop listening to sad slow songs

• Tell your brain to be quiet. It works for me...

Just stop thinking about her

• Go and do something crazy to get your mind off of her. Get cheap plates, drive in the middle of nowhere, and just smash them against the ground. Learn how to shoot. There are too many possibilities to list.

• turn that music off ! go out often !! every time u think of her do another think eat or play sport !

• Yeah, cut the music.

What Guys Said 3

• Firstly, you stop looking for a reason why it happened. Women don't need a reason to end a relationship, and rarely have one.
    Most women can't stay in love more than about 4 years. It doesn't matter if you're a better man than ever, or how much she loved you at the start. That's life. Get used to it.
    It will be controlled by chemicals in her head, that suddenly stop working. It's instinctive, and there's nothing you or she can do about it.

Next, you just go out and get banged ASAP, and put her behind you.

• Why you said they will stop loving after 4 years anyway?
      I can't see this logic...

• You're like wounded so stay away from anything that make your wound worse
    Sad songs places you went with her etc stay away for a while you will be fine

• Think of some other girl. And cut the music