I just feel like he's already moved on and I'm hurting.

I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years ago about two and a half weeks ago because it was a bad relationship. He’s only contacted me once, on Monday, and he called two or three times and we had great talks then he said he would call me back the next day but never did, and I still haven’t heard from him. I do miss him a lot and I really thought things between us would work out but it seems that it’s really over and I think he called just because he missed having someone to be there but not me. I’d guess that he's out having a ton of fun and hooking up or talking with a lot of other girls now. I miss him and I keep looking at my phone and just see day after day go by without him calling back. I'm trying not to think about it, but I'm so hurt. I feel like he's already moved on and I can't understand how he could have. I hate that he called me once and hasn’t called again and I feel kind of used too. I'm having trouble accepting the fact that things are really over after 3 years with him and after thinking we would get married (he always talked about it) and be together always. I just feel like he's already moved on and I'm hurting and don’t know how to deal with it all.
+1 y
thank you both so much, I can't begin to explain how much better I feel after reading your responses
2
0